Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Official Call for Business/Work Schedule

All right! Now that I've put in a day of hardwork (with more to come) I'm ready to make this official:

I am OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

You want art? I do art! Get my art!
I NEED to rack up the money by next week. I have my medical exam for my permanent residency application to do so I've gotta rack up the money. (it's about $350, by the way--stupid I know, but I did do my homework )

SO. If you can't buy yourself, then PLEASE spread the word!

Work Schedule:
I've decided that, officially, I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday unless otherwise updated here. Times are inconsistent from day to day. But this is so I don't burn out, but get productive during the week--and perhaps weekend.

So! There you have it guys! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment