Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Changes and Updates

All right kids. I'm happy with this so I've made updates!

NOTE: The tabs above! Each with their helpful points if interest. Notably Consider:

THE NEW RATES:
Yes, I've updated my prices based off of how much work I've been putting into commissions lately (alot ;0;)
I love you guys, I really do. So prices will always remain negotiable, but I do have to make money since this is my only source of income currently.

Fear not! I've also Added new commission categories!
Icons, Busts and Colour Bust are now avaliable on a regular basis.

I have more categories planned for the future, based off of some of my other work that will allow for more flexibility, but for now, this is what I'm working with!

NEW CONTACT FORM
I've made a Google docs form for easy handling. It goes straight to me for relatively easy organizing. Please use it wisely ;D


YES: Most of the content I have is anthro-related. I don't mind. I'd just also like to expand officially! So really throw me an idea. ANY IDEA, and I'd love to see what I can do!

No that wasn't part of the update, but... yeah. Anyways.

ALSO: I should have a mobile viewing option. It doesn't match my current theme, but you can still have me in your pocket! Isn't that nice? It's nice. It's warm in here. Put your change away.

So you should also be able to subscribe to my feeds so you can easily keep track of my updates of all sorts!

Really, it's just all awesome.

So enough chit chat. Time to get to work, hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment