Friday, November 18, 2011

Adorable Delay

So the other thing I mentioned that could/would delay me this week was this adorable thing;

A good friend of ours was having breakfast this morning with her husband, when this woman came into the cafe in tears. In her arms was this poor thing, nearly dead and frozen that she had found in a snowbank. She asked if anyone could help, no one else but our friend spoke up. Our friend took in this kitty, warmed it up, fed it as best she could, managed to get it into a vet for a once over (clean bill of health!) and considering our friend already had two older cats of her own, was asking anyone with experience if they could take in this adorable thing.

We answered the call. Or rather, we made our desire known! Think of that kid in the class that raises their hand going "ohohohohohoho! me ME. PICK ME." My wife has experience in raising kitties from three days old.

We couldn't get this sweet little girl home fast enough.

So she's doing well, we all adore her and her wobbly ness, and she's already showing signs of 'tude. Kitten Watch 2011 is in full swing as our new Mom and Dad Cat status is in effect.

I've got another mouth to feed now, so I'll be working on commissions when I can! In the mean time, we've got to think of a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment