Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Client List Update/Possible DS Commissions

Said this earlier on twitter, but I'll say it again! The client listings page has been updated completely to include all the Quick Sketches taken a few weeks ago!

As well I've been slowly updating the individuals still waiting for their pieces... and it looks like I'm only five sketches behind being caught up as far as preliminary workload goes!

Which is good because I've been thinking about taking commissions again- necessities of course. Le sigh...
Recently I came into posession of a new Nintendo 3DS thanks to a friend! With this amazing gift came the other amazing gift of Colours Live! This program is amazing!
...
Amazing!

I was thinking of offering a Quick Colour tier involving a second tier. A little cheaper? Maybe? (the hand cramps after a while....)  I'm not sure. I'll work out the kinks. The DS has been a great portable sketchbook and a wonderful asset, so I'd love to make it work more for me and you guys! 

Blahblah blah.
Anyways! I'll post a photo update of sketches soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment