Thursday, December 15, 2011

State of Things

Whew! Things have been busy since my last post! The group image went well in selling and ALL the spots have been filled! I was pleasantly surprised and floored.
I've a great deal done so far, but nothing to show as of yet, otherwise I'd be prepped with screenshots and the like!

I was helping my wife with her book project last week--which we pulled off on a tight deadline! The book is a gift for the client's family, so it's nothing major, still, we did good work. After that, we needed a bit of a break.

Otherwise, work is slow as we've had a difficult time getting back into the flow. We had a few emergency instances with our kitten, which ended very well! She's doing quite well. Otherwise, it's a matter of attempting to train her into sleeping at night so we can ;0; Also, I'm fighting of some kind of sickness, so I've had to take it easy.

But no more! I do feel better and I have a deadline to make! So I will certainly update you all proper within the next few days!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment