Thursday, December 1, 2011

Here and There. Potential Sale?

Wednesday was a bit slow by comparison to Monday. I got the line art well started for Laocorn's commission--I don't think that image is even safe to crop! ;) -- and some thumbnailing done for Karmakat's commission. Compositional issues need figuring, but I have a solid idea.

Also, more colour work was done on Raijin's piece. It's coming along!

Otherwise I'm chipping through some art blockage that developed over the weekend. I must do some warm up sketches/exercises before I proceed.

Yukiko (kitten!) has well settled in, and has a habit of wanting to see what daddy's up to if she's in my lap and I'm working! A curious one, but she's a good kitty.

Contemplating a sketch sale! Keeping it simple. $5 busts perhaps? We'll see. Stay tuned!

Anywho, I must be away!

No comments:

Post a Comment